Temporary Front Desk Receptionist
D'Arcy Johnson Day Lawyers Is Seeking a Full-time TEMPOARAY Front Desk Receptionist.
The position starts on Monday, August 1st through Monday, October 31st, 2022.
The receptionist is responsible for being the first point of contact for incoming calls as well as all visitors to the firm, including clients, guests, delivery people, etc.
Exemplary customer service skills and experience handling multi-line phones is a must. Experience working in a law firm is preferred, but it is not necessary- we will train the right candidate on our policies and office protocols. Spanish speaking is also preferred.
- Answering the phone & directing calls appropriately.
- Greeting clients/guests who come into the office in a friendly and inviting manner.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Ability to work Monday through Friday from 9:30a-5:30p.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional Dress- the front desk team provide the first impression of the firm and it is important that anyone who comes in feel as though their questions/concerns will be taken seriously and handled with respect and professionalism.
- Friendly & Professional Demeanor- appropriate language and manners, absolutely no profanity or elevated voices while in the office.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for our team, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All eligible candidates will be contacted to discuss the position and to schedule in-person interviews at the office.