TAX & AUDIT ACCOUNTANT POSITIONS FOR CPA FIRM
Tax and Audit Accountant Positions for CPA Firm
Ford, Scott & Associates, L.L.C.
1535 Haven Avenue
Ocean City, N.J. 08226
- Full-time, Year-Round
- Entry-level Staff Accountant
- Senior Accountant
Ford, Scott & Associates, L.L.C., a CPA Firm in Ocean City, NJ established in 1923, is seeking full-time individuals with extensive public accounting and tax preparation experience for senior accountant and manager positions, and full-time individuals for entry-level accountant positions. Our Firm services clients of all sizes in every industry, with a wide array of service offerings including tax, auditing, consulting, financial planning, and wealth management.
- CPA Certification or in the process of obtaining preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
TECHNICAL SKILLS FOR SENIOR ACCOUNTANT AND MANAGER POSITIONS:
- Individual, Business, Estate and Trust Tax preparation.
- Multi-State Income Tax Preparation.
- Preparation of Financial Statements: Commercial and Non-profit Audits, Reviews, Compilations, and Agreed-Upon Procedures.
- Assist with various audits, including: Financial Statement Audits, Governmental Audits, School Audits, Income Tax Audits, and Insurance Audits.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client locations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to work overtime.
- Cognizance of, and ability to meet, deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to professionally manage client relationships.
- Ability to give and follow instructions.
- Ability to recognize areas to improve client efficiency.
- Competitive salary.
- Simple IRA with Employer Contribution.
- Life Insurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Paid organization dues and CPE expenses.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Background checks may be performed.
- Minority and Women Applicants are encouraged to apply.
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.